Ok guys, someone needs to tell you what’s up because obviously, you just can’t take the hint. Believe it or not, there is an ART to flirting. Here’s a few tips that’ll keep the jaipur escorts intrigued:
1. Don’t ask for our number right off the bat. It makes you look like a weirdo, and we don’t want a potential psycho-stalker to have any of our vital information. If you and I haven’t talked for at least 15 minutes, the answer is no.
2. Don’t yell things at us when we’re driving. Do you really think we’re going to pull over and talk to you? Seriously, I don’t understand what you are trying to accomplish with that.
3. Don’t stare. Again, you look like a weirdo. How about a nice smile and nod instead? Look, then look AWAY. This says, I’m interested AND I’m not an escaped mental patient.
4. Don’t expect us to talk to you if you buy us a drink from across the bar. It’s a nice gesture and everything, but it doesn’t make us feel obligated to come over there. If you want to talk to us, make some kind of effort. We don’t like guys that are too much of a puss to come over and say ‘hi.’
5. Don’t call us on the same night we met. It makes you seem desperate… and kinda creepy. Wait until tomorrow.
6. Don’t talk about how wonderful you are. If you are, in fact, awesome, we can figure it out for ourselves.
7. Just because we are out with a bunch of girls doesn’t mean we are single or that we want to talk to you. If you approach us in a group, we know what you’re after. Wait until the right moment to say something privately to the girl you really like.
That’s all I’ve got for now, but trust me…I feel a part 2 coming on. A few more nights of bar hopping and I’ll have a whole ‘nother set of do’s and don’ts.
Good luck, gentlemen!