Women like a slow build-up. Take your time.
If all you are looking for is casual sex and you don’t care much about whether or not she has a brain or a personality, then stuff about ’shared values’ and ‘compatibility’ will not be of any great interest. But if you are looking for something a bit more serious and long-term, take your time getting to know her before getting into boyfriend-girlfriend behaviour.
Women like to be wooed, not jumped on. They like to get to know you and trust you before getting down and dirty. By skilful use of certain NLP-style rapport techniques, you can help her to have that feeling of knowing and trusting you pretty quickly, but you do need to put in the hours developing those skills – like anything worthwhile. Once you have developed a comfortable connection, create some space. Back off. Give her room to move towards you. If she’s really interested, she will. Like a magnet.
Same goes for sex. Take it slow. Don’t be in a hurry to start or to finish. Women take longer to get aroused than men, but once they are up there they can stay hot for way longer than most men can. If you want to have the self-confidence to approach any woman you choose and the self-esteem to brush off the occasional rejection without a second thought, then practice the skill and you will definitely get the hang of it.
Love is a beautiful feeling and lovers always want to stay together. But what if both the lovers are miles away? Then this wonderful feeling becomes pangs of loneliness and great self restraint to avoid being swayed away towards other members of opposite sex. Long Distance love is not only painful to hear but also difficult to maintain.
Every couple has a unique reason for staying away, but all of them have the same concern: How to make their long distance love a success? Following tips will help you maintain a long-distance relationship:
Ø Communicate: Good communication is the key. No relationship lasts without communiqué. The first thing on your list should be to be in regular touch. Make sure, that you talk a lot, share all the stuff that you would have, assuming that you are close to each other. Remember, the less you see, the more you need to hear from each other.
Pick up the phone or sit in front of computer everyday and chat with your partner for at least 15 minutes. Instant Messages like gmail, yahoo, msn, etc. are a great and a reasonable way to keep in touch. Plus, everyone loves the emoticons. 🙂
Send an email or e-greeting, expressing your love. Also, receiving a letter from the regular posts creates magic.
It is also essential to talk beyond love and “miss you’s”. In order to retain the sense of belongingness and dependency on each other, discuss about your daily life, ups and downs.
It’s not passion that ends long distance love, but usually lack of communication, and hence it is essential that you dream and plan for the next holiday in order to show that you still care and are there always.
When couples are able to communicate to each other the love, care and concern in a long distance relationship effectively, the spark never dies away and love wins the game of life.
Ø Keep his/her picture with you and send some of yours to your love. This is a significant step to survive long distance love since you two can’t be together physically.
Ø If possible plan visits. This may not be possible in all cases but try your level best and never miss a chance to visit your love partner. In cases where partners are thousand miles apart, plan an online date – get dressed, create a romantic atmosphere and then with the help of web cam and headphone feel your partner with you. In short, enjoy your e-date. This will help you to keep the magic of love alive.
Ø Sometimes you need to hire jaipur escorts from jaipur angel so that you get going in your daily life.
Though it is difficult, but it is not impossible to keep the spark alive in a long distance relationship. So, don’t let the distance in miles affect your love.
Ok guys, someone needs to tell you what’s up because obviously, you just can’t take the hint. Believe it or not, there is an ART to flirting. Here’s a few tips that’ll keep the jaipur escorts intrigued:
1. Don’t ask for our number right off the bat. It makes you look like a weirdo, and we don’t want a potential psycho-stalker to have any of our vital information. If you and I haven’t talked for at least 15 minutes, the answer is no.
2. Don’t yell things at us when we’re driving. Do you really think we’re going to pull over and talk to you? Seriously, I don’t understand what you are trying to accomplish with that.
3. Don’t stare. Again, you look like a weirdo. How about a nice smile and nod instead? Look, then look AWAY. This says, I’m interested AND I’m not an escaped mental patient.
4. Don’t expect us to talk to you if you buy us a drink from across the bar. It’s a nice gesture and everything, but it doesn’t make us feel obligated to come over there. If you want to talk to us, make some kind of effort. We don’t like guys that are too much of a puss to come over and say ‘hi.’
5. Don’t call us on the same night we met. It makes you seem desperate… and kinda creepy. Wait until tomorrow.
6. Don’t talk about how wonderful you are. If you are, in fact, awesome, we can figure it out for ourselves.
7. Just because we are out with a bunch of girls doesn’t mean we are single or that we want to talk to you. If you approach us in a group, we know what you’re after. Wait until the right moment to say something privately to the girl you really like.
That’s all I’ve got for now, but trust me…I feel a part 2 coming on. A few more nights of bar hopping and I’ll have a whole ‘nother set of do’s and don’ts.
Good luck, gentlemen!